Who's Shelly?

My photo
Welcome to my Blog! I'm just a regular girl who is a bit of a exhibitionist, techno geek, friend, artist, and Jill of all trades( or at least trying)! I'm also a fulltime college student and hope to have marketing degree very soon! So I hope you enjoy my blog and visit often! xoxo Shell

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pics of the Day- Booty Pic Requested!

Hey, so glad you guys decided to FINALLY add some comments!!! It makes a girl feel good that someone is checking my blog out! The pics yesterday were taken awhile back by my best girl Katie, she wants to be a photographer and uses and abuses(haha...J/K) me as a model from time to time. So as requested here's some more booty pics! Enjoy and keep the comments coming, if anyone has their own blog or websites links to mine are always appreciated as well!

xoxo Shell

Here's a few booty pics wearing some short skirts:




Here's one for you guys who like a jean butt pic! ;-)


 Last, one of favs that Katie took of me in my favorite panties! 





3 comments: